AWARDS + ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Applied Arts for "BlackFly Rebrand" 2018 Winner in the student category for "Design Series".
• Community Relations Campaign of the Year - SILVER – energi PR and Astellas for #Pucks4Prostate
• Best Digital Communications Campaign of the Year - BRONZE – energi PR and Astellas for #Pucks4Prostate
• Ontario Pharmaceutical Marketing Association Award 2017 for #PUCKS4PROSTATE Campaign
• Applied Arts for "Ugly Made Beautiful" in two categories. 2017 Winner in the student category for "Design" and "Typography Design & Application".
• Crystal Achievement Award for 2012 Best Marketing Material/Print Material
• Interior Design Show 2012 Toronto Gold Best Booth Design in Show.
My name is Carmela Cammisuli.
I am a retired musical theatre actress and Art Director from Toronto always looking to make cool $#!T. But if you ask my family, they think I sit at a desk and draw all day.
Sometimes that's true.
I have over 8 years of industry experience working with clients such as Old Dutch, West Jet, Molson Canadian, Rickards, Creemore Springs, Coors Light, MLSE, and Scotts Lawn.
Shoot me a message at
• Humber College - Bachelor Of Creative Advertising
• George Brown College - Diploma of Graphic Design
• George Brown College - Design Foundations Certificate
RECENT WORK EXPERIENCE
• John St. Advertising - Current - Art Director
• Dash Agency - Art Director
• Rethink Advertising - Art Director
• Tiltco Fenestration - Head of Design + Marketing